This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: Compile on a Win XP Station
- From: Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes <sthoenna at efn dot org>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 18:08:40 -0700
- Subject: Re: Compile on a Win XP Station
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <43538E67.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Mon, Oct 17, 2005 at 05:43:35AM -0600, Eric Blake wrote:
> According to Bbn on 10/17/2005 12:40 AM:
> > I would like to compile programs from SunPCI under Cygwin (My Desktop is far
> > more powerful than my SunPCI).
> > Is it possible with Cygwin?
> It sounds like you want to build a cross-compiler. Yes, this is possible,
> but not typical, so you probably won't get much more help on this list.
> Toogle for more information about compiling gcc from source to build a
^^^^^^ google for tools?
> cross-compiler; there are other lists devoted to that subject.