This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: AllVersions: Running Cygwin X w/ Registy Entries
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'now that's what i call handy!'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 18:25:40 +0100
- Subject: RE: AllVersions: Running Cygwin X w/ Registy Entries
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Christopher Faylor wrote:
> I assume that you'll be quite surprised, if/when we either do away with
> the registry or change the format.
Wow! It appears cgf has more influence inside Microsoft's R+D team than we
Can you get them to do away with COM objects and Internet Explorer as well,
while you're at it? ;)
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....