This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: AllVersions: Running Cygwin X w/ Registy Entries
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'hip hip hooray'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 17:08:46 +0100
- Subject: RE: AllVersions: Running Cygwin X w/ Registy Entries
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Robb, Sam wrote:
>> In the spirit of this thread, I just want to say that I never
>> said that cygwin programs use the mount table. While cygwin
>> programs do utilize the mount table, anyone can plainly see
>> that they do not use the registry.
> CGF: Where is the data? The battle of wits has begun.
You left out a 't' there!
> It ends
> when you decide and we both launch bash, and we find out who
> is right, and who needs to reinstall.
[... snip! ....]
> go in against a GCC hacker when DATA is on the line! Ah Hah Hah Hah.
> (C:\cygwin\bin\bash.exe (4196): *** unable to remap)
<STANDING_OVATION> | </STANDING_OVATION>
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....