This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: Minor ssh-host-config typos (openssh-4.2p1-1)
- From: Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes <sthoenna at efn dot org>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 13:40:54 -0700
- Subject: Re: Minor ssh-host-config typos (openssh-4.2p1-1)
- References: <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Mon, Oct 24, 2005 at 10:29:55PM -0400, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> The questions about creating SSH2 RSA and DSA identities contain a
> "(yes/no)" within the question. Since the request function also appends
> "(yes/no)" to the message, this results in "(yes/no) (yes/no)" at the end
> of those two questions. Not a bug, but worth fixing.
Did you mean not not a bug?