This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy BIRTHdaydear Cygwin, happy birthday to youuuuu
- From: One Angry User <angry at lusers dot org>
- To: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 15:42:25 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy BIRTHdaydear Cygwin, happy birthday to youuuuu
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: Blaaab Babble Boogle Bop <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On a cold Friday, the 28th day of October, 2005, S.Sunil Kumar's computer deigned to emit the following stream of bytes:
> --- Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > On Oct 28 16:04, Dave Korn wrote:
> > > Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> > > > On Fri, 28 Oct 2005, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > > >
> > > >> Yes, really, Cygwin got 10 years old, 10 days ago.
> > > >> Will Cygwin still exist in another 10 years? Well, I'm positive.
> > > >
> > > > Woohoo! Break out the cake and invite some hippos for
> > > > entertainment!
> > > > Igor
> > >
> > > :-( When the hippos land in the cakes from that height, they're
> > > going to spray icing and jammy spongecake all over the walls!
> > Igor was talking about a really big birthday cake with nude (yikes!)
> > hippo dancers hidden in the cake as birthday surprise, I assume.
> > But that's nothing for a ten year old. Besides, Cygwin is *of course*
> > female, so if at all, they should be male hippo dancers.
> Whatever dont forget to send those pictures for us.
Aww, you just want to see nude hippos...