This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: Question / Fiscal Printer device.
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'that's easy for you to say'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 10:08:30 -0000
- Subject: RE: Question / Fiscal Printer device.
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
>> From: Shankar Unni
>> Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2005 5:24 PM
>> To: cygwin-talk
>> Subject: Re: Question / Fiscal Printer device.
>> Douglas Schilling Landgraf wrote:
>>> I have a question, I have a *fiscal* printer connected to a parallel
>> "*fiscal*"? I'm sure the Secret Service would have something to say
>> about that..
> No no no you numbskulls, he said "fiscal", as in "not virtual".
After Enron, WorldCom et al., it seems that fiscal things quite commonly
turn out to be virtual these days...
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....