This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: brltty and libusb package ?
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: 'thread titttl'd' <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 15:30:39 +0100
- Subject: Re: brltty and libusb package ?
- References: <20051102101835.GF2988@calimero.vinschen.de> <SERRANO4zadTMVwVn20000000a7@SERRANO.CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
On Nov 2 14:20, Dave Korn wrote:
> /* workaround for bug 666316 and bug 671964 */
> #undef IoGetCurrentIrpStackLocation
> #define IoGetCurrentIrpStackLocation(irp) (*(struct
> _IO_STACK_LOCATION**)((char*)(irp) + 96))
> That's about the most terrifying thing I've ever seen in a kernel-mode
> [ It's also been removed in upstream for about two years now..... ]
So, maybe you want move this to cygwin-apps so that Marcel gets this too?