This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: 800 pink hippos sighted off southern coast of uk
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'sploosh sploosh splosh splash sploosh'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 13:30:29 -0000
- Subject: RE: 800 pink hippos sighted off southern coast of uk
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Nov 3 12:57, Dave Korn wrote:
> Damn, nobody noticed the "CywGin is kewl!" print on the hippos.
> Another failed advertising campain...
Must have washed off in the salty water. Damn those cheap low-quality
Chinese imported soft toys![*]
[*] And, on the "hippos are dangerous" theme, not only can they run thirty
miles an hour, not only do they weigh two tons, not only can they bite off
your arm, step on your toes while ballet-dancing in tu-tus and fall out of the
sky onto your head from a great height.... but now we also have to worry about
their eyes coming off and little kids swallowing and choking on them or
getting stuck with the sharp pins used to hold them in!
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....