This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: 800 pink hippos sighted off southern coast of uk
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'PKBx100'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 20:06:12 -0000
- Subject: RE: 800 pink hippos sighted off southern coast of uk
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Ross Boulet wrote:
> [ ... snip ...]
>> [*] And, on the "hippos are dangerous" theme, not only can they run
>> thirty miles an hour, not only do they weigh two tons, not only can they
>> bite off your arm, step on your toes while ballet-dancing in tu-tus and
>> fall out of the sky onto your head from a great height.... but now we
>> also have to worry about their eyes coming off and little kids
>> swallowing and choking on them or getting stuck with the sharp pins used
>> to hold them in!
> In addition to those dangers, it now seems they are capable
> of knocking containers off a ship and using the contents to
> camouflage an amphibious assault on the southern coast of
> the UK.
Hippos are great at infiltration! They're just so subtle and good at
hiding, you'd never even know they were there.
For instance, I bet you didn't realise there's one in the room with you,
right now! Yes! IT'S BEHIND YOU!!! LOOK THERE!!!!!1!
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....