This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: where is setup.exe source?
- From: Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes <sthoenna at efn dot org>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 21:43:24 -0800
- Subject: Re: where is setup.exe source?
- References: <email@example.com> <436E6A0C.5E565962@dessent.net> <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org> <436E7DCC.6E27EA9@dessent.net> <Pine.GSO.email@example.com> <436E891A.489A09B5@dessent.net>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Sun, Nov 06, 2005 at 02:52:10PM -0800, Brian Dessent wrote:
> Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> > Well, yes, if you put it that way. However, there's a chicken-and-egg
> > problem here, right? As in "I want to download Cygwin fast" needs Cygwin
> > to figure it out[*]?
> Well, it's not hard to bootstrap yourself. The base cygwin install is
> currently 13.5MB to download, plus another 7.3MB if you want perl.
Hmm, should I ITP a perl1 package?