This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Pay for the hippo
- From: Danilo Turina <danilo dot turina at alcatel dot it>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 15:47:00 +0100
- Subject: Pay for the hippo
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Just spit by fortune:
"If you want to eat hippopatomus, you've got to pay the freight."
-- attributed to an IBM guy, about why IBM software uses so much memory
It could be used ("IYWTEHYVGTPTF") when someone complains about slowness
or memory leaks or whatever.