This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: ieeefp.h: C++ guards
- From: Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes <sthoenna at efn dot org>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 12:13:17 -0800
- Subject: Re: ieeefp.h: C++ guards
- References: <436E8689.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20051107162929.GL2988@calimero.vinschen.de> <436F84AF.email@example.com> <20051107170037.GA3280@calimero.vinschen.de> <436FA157.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Mon, Nov 07, 2005 at 12:47:51PM -0600, Yaakov S (Cygwin Ports) wrote:
> Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > On Nov 7 11:45, Jeff Johnston wrote:
> >>Seems very sensible considering that a number of the identifiers are
> >>also declared in math.h and protected there (e.g. isnan).
> Which was the kind of error I was getting.
> > Thanks, applied without the copy/pasted #define's :-}
> This appears to work. I presume this will be in cygwin 1.5.19?
No, to celebrate this fix, we are going right on to 1.5.Inf.
Immediately follwed by new development starting on 1.7.-Inf.