This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: Good night, Kansas
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'touched by his noodly appendage'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 15:38:15 -0000
- Subject: RE: Good night, Kansas
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Corinna Vinschen wrote:
"The Kansas School Board voted, not surprisingly, to teach alternative
theories to evolution, specifically Intelligent Design, without inclusion of
Flying Spaghetti Monsterism in the curriculum. They claim all sides of the
issue should be taught, but make no mention of the best established and
fastest growing theory of our origins - FSM. This should only strengthen the
resolve of Pastafarians everywhere. Spread the word - they can't ignore us
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....