This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
why can't I post to .applications?
- From: Carl Karsten <carl at personnelware dot com>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 11:53:30 -0600
- Subject: why can't I post to .applications?
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
when trying to reply to a post: "Re: [ITP] Installation Profiles packages", I get
"News(NNTP)error occurred:gmane.os.cygwin.applications is unidirectional." and yet
I have posted "Re: where is setup.exe source?" to gmane.os.cygwin, gotten the
confirmation email, replied, and it got posted.