This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: why can't I post to .applications?
- From: One Angry User <angry at lusers dot org>
- To: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 14:59:58 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: why can't I post to .applications?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: Blaaab Babble Boogle Bop <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On a windy Wednesday, the 9th day of November, 2005, Carl Karsten's computer deigned to emit the following stream of bytes:
> when trying to reply to a post: "Re: [ITP] Installation Profiles
> packages", I get "News(NNTP)error occurred:gmane.os.cygwin.applications
> is unidirectional." and yet I have posted "Re: where is setup.exe
> source?" to gmane.os.cygwin, gotten the confirmation email, replied, and
> it got posted.
It's the hippos, I'm tellin' ya!