This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: why can't I post to .applications?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 15:03:04 -0500
- Subject: Re: why can't I post to .applications?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.GSO.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Nov 09, 2005 at 02:59:58PM -0500, One Angry User wrote:
>On a windy Wednesday, the 9th day of November, 2005, Carl Karsten's computer deigned to emit the following stream of bytes:
>> when trying to reply to a post: "Re: [ITP] Installation Profiles
>> packages", I get "News(NNTP)error occurred:gmane.os.cygwin.applications
>> is unidirectional." and yet I have posted "Re: where is setup.exe
>> source?" to gmane.os.cygwin, gotten the confirmation email, replied, and
>> it got posted.
>It's the hippos, I'm tellin' ya!
That and the fact that we just don't like him...