This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
- From: "Joe Smith" <unknown_kev_cat at hotmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 21:56:55 -0500
- Subject: Re: Foo
- References: <E1Eazkc-0003oj-BZ@jabberwock.vm.bytemark.co.uk> <20051112182826.GA8487@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <43763D6E.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
"Max Bowsher" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote in message
Christopher Faylor wrote:
What in earth would 'Foo' do do change your address?
Hmm. Should I block this email address to stop it from sending
idiotic blank messages to the list?
Sorry about that, everyone.
I needed to change my email address, and decided to use a script to send
the sub/unsub requests, since I needed to do it for 7 different mailing
lists on sourceware alone. The other 6 accepted the scripted control
requests no problem, but the cygwin list rejected it, and in trying to
send message that ezmlm would accept for the cygwin list, I accidentally
lost the '-subscribe' bit out of the address.