This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] Questions
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 10:23:39 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [ITP] Questions
- References: <20051118110404.GB1920@ELSAMSW37164> <437DCFAA.email@example.com><20051118141459.GA2392@ELSAMSW37164> <20051118150506.GD18894@trixie.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Fri, 18 Nov 2005, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 18, 2005 at 03:14:59PM +0100, Tim O'Callaghan wrote:
> >...its probably a stupid question, but i was wondering why don't you
BTW, I like the above phrasing a lot -- should we stick it in the FAQ? :-)
> There's no mystery here. We're all just mean SOBs who like to make
> things as hard as possible for people. What other reason could there be
> for the lack of existence of something in a free software project?
Umm, "my hippo ate my computer with all the pending patches"?
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
If there's any real truth it's that the entire multidimensional infinity
of the Universe is almost certainly being run by a bunch of maniacs. /DA