This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: CMake 2.2.3-1 ready
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 19:27:54 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: CMake 2.2.3-1 ready
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20051205212227.GA605@calimero.vinschen.de>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Mon, 5 Dec 2005, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> Uploaded. I removed 2.0.6-1 and took the freedom to fix a typo in
> setup.hint's sdesc field:
> -sdesc: "A cross platform build manger"
> +sdesc: "A cross platform build manager"
I'm not so sure it was a typo... :-D
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
If there's any real truth it's that the entire multidimensional infinity
of the Universe is almost certainly being run by a bunch of maniacs. /DA