This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: handle_threadlist_exception called with threadlist_ix -1
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'Pavel Tsekov'" <ptsekov at gmx dot net>
- Cc: "'you are all dead and i am alive'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 13:44:08 -0000
- Subject: RE: handle_threadlist_exception called with threadlist_ix -1
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
[n.b. Thread TITTTL'd]
Pavel Tsekov wrote:
>Dave Korn wrote:
[n.b. faked attribution lines just to clarify the point]
>>> i'm using cygwin release version is 1.5.18-1 and my program compiles
>>> and work perfectly on linux. It compiles also on cygwin but after 15-20
>>> sec it segfault. I think that the problem is in pthread implementation
>>> on cygwin.
>> The cygwin pthread implementation is guaranteed safe when used as
> I could not resist.
It's a reference to the OP's email handle!
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....