This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: handle_threadlist_exception called with threadlist_ix -1
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at gmx dot net>
- Cc: 'you are all dead and i am alive' <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 16:17:12 +0200
- Subject: RE: handle_threadlist_exception called with threadlist_ix -1
- References: <SERRANOXkfvqyUx6nFK00000065@SERRANO.CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Fri, 16 Dec 2005, Dave Korn wrote:
> [n.b. Thread TITTTL'd]
> Pavel Tsekov wrote:
> >Dave Korn wrote:
> >>ubik wrote:
> [n.b. faked attribution lines just to clarify the point]
> >>> i'm using cygwin release version is 1.5.18-1 and my program compiles
> >>> and work perfectly on linux. It compiles also on cygwin but after 15-20
> >>> sec it segfault. I think that the problem is in pthread implementation
> >>> on cygwin.
> >> The cygwin pthread implementation is guaranteed safe when used as
> >> directed!
> > http://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin/2005-10/msg00101.html
> > I could not resist.
> It's a reference to the OP's email handle!
So you are implying that the OP is the guy behind
http://www.philipkdickfans.com/ ? I can hardly understand the relation
between your original post and the OP's email handle.