This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: Problem with OpenSSH
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 16:38:05 -0500
- Subject: Re: Problem with OpenSSH
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Sun, Dec 18, 2005 at 10:27:32PM +0100, Amaury Fernandez Reyna wrote:
>Hello people, i'm install OpenSSH_3.8.1p1 in my machine, but only work
>in high debug mode. When i'm change mode the client generate the error
>"Network error: Software caused connection abort"
>Windows XP service pack 2
>P4 2,6Ghz , 256M RAM.
Please use the main cygwin list for technical discussions, i.e.
cygwin-talk: a chat list. There are no holds barred here, and very
little is off-topic. Use the main cygwin mailing list for serious
cygwin questions since responses to technical questions in this list
are not guaranteed to be serious or definitive. No profanity, no
commercial posts, and minimal flaming, please.