This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
- From: Steve Mai <smaispam at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 09:30:31 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: chat
- Reply-to: smaispam at yahoo dot com
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
I want to chat with someone else on my system when we
are both connected to my system via ssh. I suppose I
could install an IRC client and a server, but I would
think there's something simpler.
Unix has a 'write' command, but that seems to invoke
wordpad when used on the local system and does
If there is a simple command I'm overlooking, forgive me.
Yahoo! DSL ? Something to write home about.
Just $16.99/mo. or less.