RE: Dave! (Was Re: Igor!)

Igor Peshansky wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Jan 2006, Dave Korn wrote:
>
>>   When I first saw your name acquire a 'sh' and it was over the
>> christmas period, I just assumed you'd had a couple of eggnogs too many
>> and were slurring your speech!
>>
>>   It's now the fourth of January.  Either the party has gone on waaaay
>> too long, or you've really decided to adopt a new transliteration.
>> Enquiring[*] minds want to know: Which is it?
>
> Both. :-)
>
> I've legally changed the spelling -- this way, people now stumble and
> stutter on the third syllable instead of the first.

  Hey, surely that's not so good - it gives them a chance to see it coming and
get out of the way in time!

> 	Igor
> P.S. Eggnog is for wimps -- those from Russia drink vodka and cognac. :-D

  Those of us from England don't even know what 'eggnog' *is*, let alone drink
it, but we've heard it's something they have in America.  And we drink
agricultural diesel and horse tranquilisers, so there!

<g>