RE: once more unto the breech - please try a snapshot so I can release this thing

Eric Blake wrote:
> I hope you meant breach[1], not breech[2].

Maybe he meant the back of the barrel, as in "we're
getting ready to pull the trigger".

> Your subject reminded me of one of the early English
> translations of the Bible, where the translator picked the
> wrong word in Genesis 3:7 (http://sunnyokanagan.com/breeches/).

That reminds be of the time when I translated Monopoly
into Latin for a school project. I guess it must have
been late when I looked that one up, since I ended up
calling "Community Chest" something along the lines of
"Communitas Pectas" (you got it, "Community Breast").

:-)

-gsw