Re: once more unto the breech - please try a snapshot so I can release this thing

"Igor Peshansky" wrote in message Pine.GSO.4.63.0601121905100.21633@access1.cims.nyu.edu">news:Pine.GSO.4.63.0601121905100.21633@access1.cims.nyu.edu...

On Thu, 12 Jan 2006, Joe Smith wrote:

"Igor Peshansky" <pechtcha@XX.XXX.XXX> wrote:

<http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PCYMTNQREAIYR>. This being a talk list doesn't mean spammer bots won't read it. Thanks.

Crud... Is there really a working solution for Outlook Express? Or do I need to edit it out every time?

BTW. You send your email adddress in the sig of all your messages (when posting as Igor), so I doubt it matters if I quote it by mistake.

Besides, what with mail relays, etc, that person could have been anywhere
in the world...
Igor

Hmm... except by your own admission the mailings came from the same pc, in the same location, using the mail mailing, running under the same PID.
The fact that both you and OAU use strange (humerous) names for the cygwn-talk list, and have both always used pine running on a computer in that network...

I'm afraid you've been cornered.