RE: cygwin service not starting

Dave Korn wrote:

>> Nabble currently has this feature, but it is not as easy to use as the
>> wiki-style in our next release. If you want to try it, click the "Modify
>> this Forum" link under the forum name
>> http://www.nabble.com/cygwin-talk-f12168.html You will see further links
>> and it's a voting-like UI.
>

>   No, I see a request to sign up, hand over my email address and log in.

DaveK:

Sorry, I forgot to mention that. Yes, you will need to be a registered user to edit/create/post. The min requirement is to have a confirmed email address. This is to prevent careless anonymous people. Needless to say, Nabble will not spam, in fact, Nabble will not email you at all. There are various email alert that you can choose to set up, but those works like the Google alert.

Best regards,
Will L
Nabble.com
Sent from the cygwin-talk forum at Nabble.com.