RE: Beware of falling... cygwins?

> From: Robb, Sam
>
> Google can't be wrong, can it?
>
> http://google.com/trends?q=hippo%2C+cygwin&ctab=0&date=all&geo=all

[snip free-association conspiracy theory generator ;-)]

Wow, if that graph is to be believed and is lin-lin, that's kind of
surprising actually.  A drop in searches by ~half in the last ~2.4 years
would tend to indicate that folks are either:

1. Losing the need to use POSIX... er, I mean, Linux... functionality on
Windows, or:
2. Seeking their POSIX... er, Linux, sorry... -on-Windows functionality
elsewhere.

We all know #1 ain't true, so I'm curious as to who's picking up the search
slack, and why.

--
Gary R. Van Sickle