RE: cygwin + windows update = lock up (W2K SP4)

On 19 May 2006 13:30, John Hackett wrote:

> Funny but not terribly useful

  Yep, that's the one-line description of this mailing list!

> - esp. as you seem to have posted to
> this list about this problem earlier in the month

  That doesn't constitute any kind of binding obligation on me to be serious
at any given time in the future.  False extrapolation.

> If you have some *relevant* help then it would be appreciated.
> Sarcasm is not!

  Well, there you go.  Sarcasm and irrelevant information are two entirely
different things, and "getting a serious answer on a silly mailing list" is
not listed in the universal declaration of human rights.