RE: A biento

On Monday, May 29, 2006, at 04:11AM, Dave Korn <dave.korn@artimi.com> wrote:
> Heeyy waitaminnit!  I was just getting good and charged up for that one!

Sorry, my friend, but I just don't have time to take your bait.  I've been working OT (12-14 hours/day, 6 days/week - one can go cross-eyed REAL easy developing embedded software!) - only God knows how I've been finding the time to sell my Pokemon cards.

Besides, why I should consider you a friend is beyond me (after that flesh-blistering roasty-toasty how-de-doo welcome you gave me :).  Not only that, but I'm not the only one who threw around undeserved, uncivilized insults - you DID call ME a liar, without prior having done *your* homework, and never apologized for that! :)

Ah, well.  Water under the bridge.  Bygones be bygones.  IAG.  Alas, I do, indeed, consider you a friend, sir.

But the evolution debate will have to wait for calmer seas in my life.  I'm officially signed off all Cygwin lists for now.  (I only saw this note from Dave because it arrived between me sending my unsubscribe request and my reply to the confirmation email.)  If you want to make sure I see any particular post(s) to any Cygwin list, you'll have to CC me.

But I will leave you with this one tid-bit to gnaw on:

Do I believe in evolution or creationism?  The short answer:  Yes.

<>< Bruce