RE: Help Understanding Path Issue

On 30 June 2006 12:04, Corinna Vinschen wrote:

> On Jun 30 11:16, Dave Korn wrote:
>> On 30 June 2006 10:58, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>>> A quick grep over the ChangeLogs is sometimes very helpful.
>>
>>   Eeeewww!  If the hippos have grepped all over the ChangeLogs, *I'm* not
>> cleaning it up!
>
> This is TYPICAL man!  And who IS going to clean up afterwards?
>

> Corinna

  This is TYPICAL woman!  You just *assumed* I /had/ to be assuming a woman
should do it!  Why can't the hippos do it?  The hippos dropped it, the hippos
can pick it up!

  Well, if the hippo won't clean up all that grep, maybe we can persuade the
cat and the awk to scoop it up.  After all, what do we have computers for if
not to do the work for us?