RE: FW: configure: error: installation or configuration problem: C compiler cannot create executables.

On 05 July 2006 19:19, Christopher Faylor wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 05, 2006 at 07:15:15PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
>> On 05 July 2006 18:58, Bhagwan Anjanappa wrote:
>>> I am in a fix and my work is held up as I cannot get any further.
>>
>> ...  so I feel I have the right to bombard your mailing list with spam
>> and not even bother to read the replies.  Why won't you do my job for
>> me, dammit?! Don't you know what a hurry I'm in?
>>
>> It's usually unfair to infer from the mere fact that someone is in a
>> hurry that they must therefore be an idiot.  But not this time.
>
> Sometimes I swear that you're reading the email in my "unsent" folder.
>
> cgf

  Yep.  You should have kept your anti-virus up to date!   >;-)

  I'm also writing a lot of the email in your "sent" folder as well, but you
won't have seen them.....         ...yet.  Muahahahahahaaaaaaa!