Re: vIMprovement? (Was Re: Cygintl-3.dll was not found)

Igor Peshansky wrote:
On Thu, 10 Aug 2006, mwoehlke wrote:

(Oh, look, *there's* one of the signatures that was still at 0 uses :-))
[snip]
vIMprove your life! Now on version 7!

Speaking of vIMprovements, I don't find the fact that VIm's tab completion for files in command mode became case-insensitive particularly convenient. In fact, it's been annoying me to no end for the past month or so. Anyone know how to turn that off? Before you ask, scouring VIm's documentation for "tab completion" didn't help ('infercase' isn't for that, and my 'ignorecase' and 'smartcase' are turned off).

Sorry, can't help... I use vim for quick-and-dirty editing; my skills with it are abysmal compared to those of a real vim guru.