FW: Usage Of Cron and AT commands

On 23 August 2006 16:39, mwoehlke wrote:

> Ugh, http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#TOFU - reformatted (but the .sig looks
> better, thanks!)
> Also, PCYMTNQREAIYR (although the cruddy line wrapping just barely saved
> mine from being quoted raw).
>
> sujit.menon@tcs.com wrote:
>> mwoehlke wrote:
>>>
>>> Please read the replies to your first post instead of posting again.
>>
>> I have read the replies to my previous post and that is the very reason I
>> am rewriting this mail, the previous mailer by Mr. chuck
>
> Who is "Mr. Chuck"?

  "Mr. Chuck" is the evil invisible hippo who sits on my left shoulder and
makes me type all those bad things.  I would be all sweetness and light all
the time if it wasn't for "Mr. Chuck".  He wants to make me do bad things.

  Sometimes, late at night, he whispers in my ear.  He tells me I have to KILL
KILL KILL KILL THEM KILL THEM KILL THEM ALL.  I don't want to have to kill
anyone but I'm scared he's going to make me do it.

  Please, you've got to help me escape from "Mr. Chuck".  I hope he hasn't
seen me write this.  I'm afraid of him.  His evil staring eyes dig into my
mind like a hot wire in the brain.  It hurts, it hurts so bad I'd do anything
to make it stop..... make it stop ....    make him
STTTOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPAAAAaaaaaaaaaarrrrrgghghhhhh