Re: cygserver blocking on semctl(SETVAL) call

mwoehlke wrote:
Ethan Tira-Thompson wrote:
Can't your list server just strip the html version if you dislike html so much?

I'm not sure silently stripping the HTML part is the right idea. The point is to stop people that don't know what they're doing (and thus don't understand why HTML is EVIL EVIL EVIL) from continuing to send the stuff in ignorance; i.e. to force people to fix - or at least understand - their mailer.

Clarification: someone e-mailed me privately (http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PPIOSPE, btw) and pointed out that I meant "HTML *mail*" in the above sentence.

--
Matthew
We are Microsoft. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile. --Badtech