Forgotten of carriage return

Hi,

When I use cygwin with ssh to work on Linux machine from a Windows station, I have sometimes a problem with carriage returns : the line is shorter than the term, and the characters of the second line are written on the first line. I don't know if it is a cygwin or a ssh configuration problem.

Could you help us, please ?

Thanks
Guillaume Vauvert