Re: Escape colour codes

Igor Peshansky wrote:
On Thu, 5 Apr 2007, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
Dave Korn wrote:
http://learn.to/quote
Hear, hear! Maybe we can get PDNUITQ added to the OLOCA? :-)
http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote3.html#ss3.3

Huh? When was that used last?

I was being less than 60% serious :-) (But I have seen offenders...)

Or at least PLTQC (Please Learn To Quote Correctly)? ;-)

Aside from the above, isn't that just a combination of PCYMTWLL, PCYMTNQREAIYR, and TOFU?

Yes. (And see above comment.) Plus I decided it would be nice/better to have that on problems, near the 'asking smart questions' link.

(Now... on a more-than-15%-serious note, what about RTHADTB? ;-))

--
Matthew
If you believe you received this e-mail in error, you are probably sadly mistaken, but if not, aren't you lucky?