Re: PGP test

On Sat, Jun 16, 2007 at 01:01:18PM -0400, Robert Pendell wrote:
>I am just doing a test here to see how well the PGP is going to
>transfer through the mailing list.  Clipboard based signing via WinPT
>using Gmail interface.  You can ignore me.

Sorry but I can't.  This isn't a test bed for you to send messages and
I don't want to give anyone the idea that this type of thing is a good
idea.

If you really needed to test anything, then wait until you have
something actually on-topic to say.  Don't bore us with this stuff.

>P.S.  - This is a new key than what I used to use.  The old key has
>expired.  This new key has several new uid's (all admin type) that are
>aliased to this email address plus my old email address that I have
>with earthlink.  The old email address is being phased out.  It is
>signed by CAcert Certificate Authority.

..and none of this is even remotely applicable to anything even
tangentially related to cygwin...