Re: why I can not delete my membership from this list

On a sunny Friday, the 6th day of July, 2007, Nejdet Erkan's computer deigned to emit the following stream of bytes:

> DEar all!
>
> I tried several times but still I could not cancel my membership to
> this mailing list.
>
> Please Mr. moderator hear me, and cancel my membership!!!!

So, Mister, Mister moderator,
Stop those posts from coming,
'Cause I'm having such a bad time
Dealing with all that spamming...

Hear me, oh great and benevolent pasta creature.  Answer my plight.
Touch me with thy noodly appendage and cancel my membership, as the
moderators of this list seem unable to.

<http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=20060131>

OAU