RE: Password Protecting files

On Mon, 20 Aug 2007, Dave Korn wrote:

> On 20 August 2007 17:25, Igor Peshansky wrote:

> >>   Never underestimate the bandwidth of a bucket full of hippo-dung
> >> being flung across a river!
> >
> > Well, I suppose flooding the router *could* be a problem of sorts...
> > 	Igor
>
>   No, sorry, slight typo there.  What I mean is, never underestimate
> *how far back to stand from* ....

That depends entirely on the gesture.  There are issues of coverage,
recoil, etc.  I'm sure some network theorist properly itches for applying
his hypotheses and theorems to this case...

A full-scale physics simulation of the phenomenon would probably be
cleaner, though...
	Igor
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/

Belief can be manipulated.  Only knowledge is dangerous.  -- Frank Herbert