Re: Feature Request: bzr package only works within cygwin

Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 11:55:32AM -0500, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
Phillip Lord wrote:
  cgf> I sure love bold assertions with no supporting facts.
[snip]
I had a *very* hard time following your reply. For the love of legibility (and allowing other people to respond to your mail without your bastardized formatting), please quote correctly!

http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote3.html#ss3.3

(I knew bookmarking that would come in handy...)

THANK YOU. I have now bookmarked that page myself.

:-D

To be fair, I can't take credit; I got the link when someone else posted it on a different list (regarding TOFU I think, but of course that nice page deals with a number of bad habits).

--
Matthew
If you believe you received this e-mail in error, you are probably sadly mistaken, but if not, aren't you lucky? -- Unknown