Re: Your setting Return-Path to YOU in your cygwin@cygwin postings

... and why did this not get picked up by my "list-id:*@cygwin.*"
filter? there's no "reasonable" way to tell where the message is
going/coming from. Several MUAs i've seen have done a "Lets Assume On
Behalf Means We Send It To Random Addresses" -- such as Gmail at times
and Mutt.
Apparently, some MUAs take "on-behalf-of" indications as "send it to
the represented person" and not "send it to who sent it to me"

But That Might Just Be Me.

--
Morgan gangwere

"Space does not reflect society, it expresses it." -- Castells, M.,
Space of Flows, Space of Places: Materials for a Theory of Urbanism in
the Information Age, in The Cybercities Reader, S. Graham, Editor.
2004, Routledge: London. p. 82-93.