Cygwin users forum

Hello cygwin users and developers,

I wonder if you would be interested in the existence of a public forum
fully dedicated to cygwin, as an alternative means to get in touch with
other cygwin users and developers, get your questions answered or
provide a helping hand to a less experienced one whenever you may have
the time. I have actually setup one, at http://cygwinusers.org. It is
still work in progress, but please feel free to visit it if you wish.
Still working on looks and features.
It would be very appreciated also if developers and experienced users
would tell whether they would perhaps consider sharing their expertise,
in case this idea of a public forum will be liked by people. I can take
care of everything, less of good support myself, though, as I am rather
an occasional cygwin user.
Either way, this is mostly an interest check, for both more and less
experienced cygwin users. Would you like to have a forum at hand?

I would greatly appreciate your feedback on anything concerning this.

Thank you,
Norv