Re: Plumbing joke.

Dave Korn wrote:

"This augers well", I thought to myself.

I raised my hand from plumb so fast to slap my forehead that I actually hurt my elbow-joint, the one I use faucetting my tea cup on the desk. Then as the awfulness of that pun drained over me, I developed a sink-ing feeling, as though I were trap-ped. I couldn't even manage a "tee-hee" for this one; you'll just have to settle for a "tee".