[OT] Re: Problem [1.7]: gzip missing in brand new install

[Thread TITTTL'd before it gets annoying on the main list]

Dave Korn wrote:
> Dave Korn wrote:
>

>   So this time I also set mail.file_attach_binary to true.  Let's see if this
> one works:

> --------------070307090509050609080100

  Not much.  The archive still displays it inline.  (Probably looks ok in
people's email clients though.)

  Must be the content-type being recognizable if it's not the encoding then.
That means editing t'birds' mime database looks necessary.  Hmm..

> Q3lnd2luIENvbmZpZ3VyYXRpb24gRGlhZ25vc3RpY3MKQ3VycmVudCBTeXN0ZW0gVGltZTog
> U2F0IE5vdiAxNCAxMjo0MToyMCAyMDA5CgpXaW5kb3dzIDIwMDAgUHJvZmVzc2lvbmFsIFZl

  Also, hitting reply-to doesn't work terribly nicely either :-(