RE: WTF proposed acronym

> Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 21:00:51 +0000
> From: dave.korn.cygwin@googlemail.com
> To: cygwin-talk@cygwin.com
> Subject: Re: WTF proposed acronym
>
> Lee D. Rothstein wrote:
>
>> And, you gotta love any acronym of this sort that begins
>> with MIT, ends with two TPs, has an MD in the middle,
>> contains no obscentities and refers to man's best friend.
>
> I am the great Cornholio! I need TP for my bunghole! I come from Lake
> Obscentiticaca in Nicaragua!

wtf is lake Obscentiticaca, I've seen beavis and butthead,
I've also seem dumber confusion than with windoze variabbles.

Without knowing wtf the original poster could have been doing, using
windoze variable at some point could have been important and maybe
there is some obscure problem with unknown bloda.

http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/windows-7/default.aspx?ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_evergreen:112009v2