forgive me for being paranoid but I think this happened last time too,

> ?Sorry, you (and we) can't do that. ?Copying and pasting definitions from

> Microsoft's proprietary header files is a no-no; we have to use

> publicly-available sources of information such as MSDN docs, IIUC.

It just seems everytime someone mentions cygwin in a place such as this someone shows
up on cygwin list asking questions of this type. Excuse my paranoia and delusions of grandeur LOL,

http://blog.ostp.gov/2009/12/21/policy-forum-on-public-access-to-federally-funded-research-features-and-technology/comment-page-1/#comment-10873

wikipedia, allowing even more people to benefit[9], ” This uses a cygwin bash

script to invoke java code and some other pubmed eutils scripts [...] You should

be able to integrate this into your own scripts if desired for testing.”

What's the quote from the Simpsons, "hey those kids are learning for free?" LOL.
Where was everyone complaining when no-doc loans were being handed with commission
generating transactions? I think the last time I mentioned cygwin someplace like this it was regarding a public
interest in more widely available automated data access methods for things relevant to real
estate to keep markets more efficient.

note new address
Mike Marchywka
1975 Village Round
Marietta GA 30064
415-264-8477 (w)<- use this
404-788-1216 (C)<- leave message
989-348-4796 (P)<- emergency only
marchywka@hotmail.com
Note: If I am asking for free stuff, I normally use for hobby/non-profit
information but may use in investment forums, public and private.
Please indicate any concerns if applicable.

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141665/direct/01/