Re: unison 2.40.16 (cygwin) over ssh doesn't resume after merge command

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 01:29:36PM +0200, Robert Schmidt wrote:
>Hi all,
>This is forwarded from the unison-users mailing list.  Original post at
>the bottom...
>
>Executive summary: unison 2.40.16 (cygwin) freezes upon exit of a merge
>command, but only when one root is ssh.  Works fine when both are local.
>Testing the MSVC build of 2.40.16 also works fine with a ssh-root.
>
>Any hints are welcome!  As a last resort, I'll have to dive into
>building unison on cygwin myself.

You're in the wrong mailing list.  From the description on
http://cygwin.com/lists.html:

  # cygwin-talk: a mindless chatter list for discussing things that are
  tangentially related to Cygwin.  This list is intended to be funny but
  not terribly helpful.  Do not send technical questions about Cygwin
  here.  Use the main Cygwin mailing list for serious Cygwin questions
  since responses to technical questions in this list are not guaranteed
  to be serious or definitive.  No profanity, no commercial posts, and