The losing battle of TOFU

This isn't really Cygwin-related but I wonder if the battle against TOFU
is well and truly lost.  Very few people that I know use it.  It's not
even on anyone's radar as something that should be done.  Many email
readers default to it.

At NetApp, it's basically the wild west when it comes to quoting style.
Some people use the tried-and-true, "just forward it back along with
email headers".  Some people invent their own style, like bracketing
replies with their name.  No one puts the quotes first and their replies
after and hardly anyone (besides me) ever trims anything.

Just needed to vent.  Not using TOFU makes a lot of sense but I think
the battle is over.

cgf