Re: XGGI build problems fixed

On Fri, Jun 18, 1999 at 10:57:14PM -0400, Suhaib M. Siddiqi wrote:
>By the way, XGGI executable does a Dr. Watson error on nT.  I asked
>Marcus to fix it.  He replied that is a bug in cygwin B 20.1 not in
>XGGI code.  According to him Cygwin seems to have a bug when a mansync
>instead of async display is used.
>
>Is that possible, Chris?

Anything is possible but i have no idea what a mansync or an async
display is.

If he is convinced that this is a bug in cygwin he should be able to
pinpoint exactly where in the DLL is buying.  Maybe that will help
me understand where the problem lies.

Also, you might want to try a recent snapshot to see if the problem
is already fixed.

cgf